Very cool... I tried out 30 boxes. We (our family) has been looking for a way to organize our calenders and remind each other of upcoming events. This works, at least I think so. I need to put it to the real test.
First I logged in and created my account. Next, I think that I have to have each person create their own account, then put them on my buddy list.. this sounds like a real pain, but I think that it will do the trick. I really liked the ease of entering events for any day. I also liked the text capabilities that is has. I tested it a few times and it worked, imagine that!! :)
Anyway, what did not work, was being able to text to others, yet. I am not sure, but I think that I need to have them set up their account, then it will work... Time will tell.
As for using this in my classroom, not sure that 30 boxes will work. I plan on experimenting with the other productivity sites to see what might work for the classroom.
Any suggestions?? Anyone else try them? Let me know.
Have a lovely LATE evening.
PS, here are the sites to work with:
bubbl.us brainstorm online with this free, concept mapping tool
Zoho Show create, edit and share your presentations online
Slide create, edit and share your presentations anywhere
Remember the Milk create task list, share it, get reminders
30 Boxes online calendar
LibraryThing personal online bookshelf
Diigo create a "trail"of annotated web pages on any subject, and share them with others.
Knowtes create a deck of virtual flashcards for study
No comments:
Post a Comment