Using photo mashup fun as I have above, creating a Magazine Cover, can really be a "reward" to students. Seeing this as a chance to show off what they have done, put headings and quotes on the magazine page can really give them a sense of accomplishment.Another mashup that I would/could use would be the puzzle maker. Creating a puzzle of a picture allows students to use their creativity to assemble the picture so it will complete a task that they may have related to say a book report or research project. I have students create some sort of game for a "cereal box" book report, and the puzzle maker would be a great opportunity for the game portion of the report.
Lastly, the badge maker would be fun for each student to create their own title with their picture as a way to show their "ID" to the class and school. This could be used for lunch cards, hall passes, or simply a way to leave identification if they borrow something.
No comments:
Post a Comment