I made it, what a wonderful feeling. The only problem, is that I just put everything off until the end of time to complete the class and I felt rushed. As my students might say, my bad.... :)
Anyway, what a great opportunity for me as an educator. I learned many new things that I will use, and some that I just don't see me putting into my life either personally or educationally. There is so much more out in Web 2.0 that we did not even touch, but I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be part of this class.
Ya know, many people take a class and forget about using what they learn. Well, I took many notes and plan on referring to them frequently. Will I use "things" in my class, yes, I will.
The last video that we watched, I really agree with. We have so many opportunities for educating student with technology, but we put that aside and don't use it. How do kids communicate these days? Texting, e-mailing, blogging, facebooking, and the list goes on and on. I agree that we need to stick with basics in the classroom, but putting technology into the classroom is a necessity that districts really need to look back at.
I hope that I can really use some of these "things" without getting any backlash or comments from administration for allowing my students use technology to learn.
Loved the class content, love the learning style, love on-line learning. Thanks for putting this class together, it has been very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment