Welcome to the Classroom Blog

23 Things--Creating a Blog
Tell me your thoughts!







Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing 8--Locating Feeds that Interest You

OK, ok, so I was a little quick on not being positive about RSS. After looking at Thing 8, I have discovered a few more options that might be useful to me. After checking out "Edublog", I have already found some very helpful sites that will make my usage of technology better.

It really is amazing what is being "blogged" about on the web, so adding a few more RSS to my Google Reader was easy to do.

Still, I am not sure how I will put this into the classroom, but now my thoughts are, "there is a possibility of using this for my classroom." Not sure how yet, but I will work on figuring this out for the use of the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment