OK, this was very exciting. As soon as I saw the video, I could not go any farther to register and sign up for this feature. I think this will be a GREAT way to organize digital resources because there have been so many times that I wanted to share a website with others and needed to copy it, paste it, and e-mail it to them. Did I forget to do it sometimes? You bet. There are other times when I received things from others and forgot to keep it and had to ask all over again.
Tagging these and putting them into one easy to use site will make this a wonderfully easy opportunity to share and not loose great sites. This is a wonderful advantage for all educators. The only disadvantage that I see of this, and maybe I am wrong for now, is that you have to have a yahoo account to set this up. Maybe I am wrong, hopefully I am, because this would make it not as appealing to others. Logging into another account just to pull up the site, may discourage others.
Important thoughts about tagging: Making sure this is truly an important site. Make sure it is what is needed and necessary. It is critical to make sure the site really is and does what we want it to do before sharing with others.
Last thoughts!! Can't wait to try this....
No comments:
Post a Comment