Welcome to the Classroom Blog

23 Things--Creating a Blog
Tell me your thoughts!







Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing 21--Your Heart will be a Twitter

Here comes my honesty again, I really don't care for "twitter". First off, it sounds like dealing with a bird, "what are you doing?" "Oh, I am tweeting". It just does not appeal to me. Now, that was all just what I thought before I investigated the Twitter Search. After going through the twitter search, I feel the same way. I looked up my city, Byron Center. Great, I am glad that this person is at this place in Byron Center, and I am glad that this person is working out in Byron Center, but I really don't care.

Now, how would I use it? Well, I don't have plans to use it. I really don't care to tell everyone what I am doing, nor do I care to let everyone know where I am. It really does nothing for me at all. To go to the flip side of the coin, I don't care that Sue is at McDonalds, and Steve is at the library. If they have something to tell me or want me to know, they can call me.

I know, I know, I really sound like a stuff shirt here, but "Tweeting" is not for me. So, with that said, I guess that I won't be using it in my professional life, in my classroom, or even in my personal life. Oh well, so they say, not everything is for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment